Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3457 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
AVP - Relationship Manager - Coverage & Acquisition - Wholesale Banking (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Vice President RM Coverage & Acquisition(Wholesale Banking)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Company), part of a Multi-National Bank, to identify an Assistant Vice President- Business Origination, Corporate Banking to be based in Bangalore/Chennai.
- Generate new business ideas, ventures and service offerings that could add to the firm's existing revenue generation ability.
- Client relationship origination and management with a balanced risk-reward perspective.
- Ability to identify client needs and then structure solutions through effective relationship with all product groups.
- Responsible for origination, business planning and will be assessed on revenue generation.
- Proven track record of Promoter Funding, Structured Funding, Acquisition funding and Real Estate funding.
- Thorough exposure to structuring, valuation, financial modelling, pre-mandate research, credit evaluation.
- Develop and implement the business plan.
- Perform analytical review of financial operations of the process; interpret financial data for determining past financial performance and projecting the financial probability.
- Develop and manage institutional relationships with potential clients and Investors/ Financial Institution.
- Mentor junior team members to create better delivery and leadership capability.
- Prepare pitch-books and client discussion documents including various strategic options covering industry and company overview and analysis.
- Prepare information memorandums and financial models for submission to potential strategic /financial investors to enable detailed understanding of business model and facilitating discussions with respect to valuation.
- Good relationship management & service focus skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Should be proactive, focused & service oriented.
- Ability to anticipate & identify client needs.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Self-driven and aggressive ambitions; mindset to think big.
- Ability to develop good rapport, build and motivate a team in delivery of effective operations.
- Ideal candidates should be CAs/ MBAs from a premium Business school, with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Banks/NBFCs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.