Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:11457 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Assets - Bank (10-16 yrs)
Employer - Leading MNC Bank
Profile -Relationship Manager- Corporate Banking- Assets (10+yrs.)
Designation - AVP
Job Location - Chennai
- A Versatile and result oriented professional with rich experience in Banking sales and services and main on Relationship Management & Business development experience in handling mid and large corporate along with experience in handling MNC clients.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills are required with sound knowledge in selling of Trade & CMS products.
- Structuring banking needs as per the customer expectations and requirement. Should have handled Trade products like PCFC, Buyer's Credit, Suppliers credit, ECB, WCDL, STL, Term Loans, Cheque printing etc..
- To get acquainted with the Reserve Bank of India rules and regulations, Banking Companies Act, Department of Banking Operations and Development (D.B.O.D.), Industrial and Export Credit Department (I.E.C.D.), Exchange Control Manual (E.C.M.) circulars and other instructions issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from time to time, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and Foreign Exchange Dealers Association of India (FEDAI) rules, Income-Tax Act and rules prevalent from time and other relevant rules and regulations, statutory provisions, Acts of Parliament, and other regulatory organizations, etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
Please share below details if you are interested:
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Current Employer
4. Notice Period
5. Ok for Chennai-Yes/No