Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:267 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AVP - Regulatory Projects - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
AVP - Regulatory Projects
- Team Description Business Transformation Office is a project management team, focusing on defining strategy, solutions and plans to manage change initiatives impacting the $6B+ revenue Wealth Management (WM) business.
- Our initiatives are both regulatory and business driven, focusing on business improvement, growth, expansion and enhanced controls.
- The team works cross-functionally with front office advisors, product specialists, legal, risk management, compliance, operations, technology, and marketing to implement large scale projects.
- The BTO team: supports the translation of the client experience strategy into tangible solutions defines detailed processes, organizational structure and relevant roles and responsibilities required to implement changes, manages the transition from current to future state establishes processes and controls to ensure compliance with regulations
- The BTO team creates tangible value for clients and advisors through the implementation critical business initiatives.
- These can span sales and service innovation, digital capabilities, regulatory needs, and controls-related enhancements.
- The BTO team is expected to provide broad insights and thought leadership for these high visibility projects.
Key responsibilities :
- Delivery of major BTO initiatives in partnership with the Front Office, Product, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Technology,
- Design and implementation of full operating models (e.g., organizational structures, governance, processes, controls, and technology tools)Lead projects and multi-functional teams through project lifecycles, leveraging approaches in process re-engineering, organizational design, program and change management
- Identification of challenges, gaps and opportunities for improvement (and report findings in a simple, compelling way)Coordination with related in-flight programs
- Management and development of junior team members
- Support BTO team initiatives, such as recruiting and training
- Members of the BTO team possess strengths in project management, problem resolution, effective communication, product knowledge, and marketing.
- The position requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment.
- Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
- Define and analyze problem statements and translate into tangible solutions
- Develop detailed operating model for business changes
- Leverage understanding of client and advisor wealth management processes (front and back office), such as client relationship management, account opening, consolidated client reporting, enhanced performance and risk reporting
- Own end-to-end implementation projects including assessment, planning, project management, execution and evaluation
- Analyze and prioritize alternative solutions to drive results
- Influence a cross functional, diverse environment to change status quo
- Create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership
- Forge relationships and build a network throughout the firm
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- MBA (or equivalent) strongly preferred 8+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
- Experience leading medium-to-large scale project execution and management
- Financial services/business consultancy background, preferably in Wealth Management
- Familiarity with end-to-end bank infrastructure, including advisors, client service, product, technology, operations and controls
- Digital transformation and client experience design experience preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.