Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:483 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
AVP - Refund - Customer Experience - EdTech & Upskilling Firm (7-18 yrs)
Hiring AVP Refund / Customer Experience for a Leading and too be UNICORN leading ed-tech and upskilling firm
We are uniquely positioned to be the best company to execute things as mentioned. We have been running for the last 5 years which has helped us create a community of ~700k software developers across 6 Geographies. Apart from that,
- Global presence: we have tie-ups with 550+ companies in India, Europe, SEA, and the US who rely on us for their tech hiring.
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best of Facebook, McKinsey, EY, InMobi and WeWork
- Unicorn trajectory: Unlike 99% of startups, we believe in sustainable growth. No wonder, we are profitable and on course to be a unicorn in the next 24-36 months if we execute well.
Role Of AVP Refund
As the AVP Refunds your role would focus on (but not stay limited to)
- Providing a customer first refund experience for our enrolled learners
- Build better visibility and adherence to the refund process across new/old learners.
- Setup processes that display and practice the fine balance between maximizing retention and ensuring learner welfare.
- Share learnings and patterns from the refund requests with Program / Tech / Sales etc. with the aim of reducing refund requests
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.