Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:279 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - RCM - AR/Pre-Authorisation (15-20 yrs)
Role : AVP - RCM - AR / Pre-Authorisation
Location : Mumbai / Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Owns the complete P&L for RCM-AR / Pre-Authorisation process.
- Provide leadership and focus to the project teams. Responsible for the productivity, quality, regulatory compliance and overall performance of the projects.
- Helping the team in handling & resolution of work-related problems, understanding & interpretation of Issues and decision making.
- Resource planning: Ensuring optimum utilization of resources/capacity.
- Ensure zero revenue shortfall for all projects.
- Provide input and support to sales team/BD in putting together business proposals, RFI, RFQ etc
- Help develop collaterals for the Pre-Authorisation team and co-ordinate with marketing team.
- Provides new ideas to the software team to help improve the Pre-Authorisation process. Help develop workflow, new products for the Pre-Authorisation team.
- Learn and implement new client systems. Co-ordinate and organize training for new joiner's as well as for existing members of the team based on the project's requirement.
- Manage risk/issues. Escalation of key issues to customers /Client service manager.
- Interaction with the clients & taking feedback from clients and formulating Strategies to meet the client's specific needs and expectations.
- Identify training gaps in the team and develop a plan with dept. trainer for retraining sessions.
- Tracking and maintaining historic data of various reports including production, quality, Collection's report, Operations report & other documentations etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLA's.
- Be customer focused and always look for value additions in the process.
- Should have good people management skills to manage large teams.
- Compiles and distributes Pre-Authorisation focus reports to the Delivery council, Weekly and as needed.
- Works with the Operations Head to identify trends or patterns delaying Pre-Authorisation approvals and then coordinates measures for process improvement.
- Assists in interviewing Pre-Authorisation staff.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Work Experience / Educational Qualification:
- PG / Graduate with min 15+ years of healthcare experience in RCM - AR / Authorisation.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills, Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills Should have training, coaching skills.
- Ability to absorb key learning's and apply to own project, should have analyzing and reasoning skills.
- Skilled and accomplished in all aspects of the RCM industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects to accomplish all with within internally and externally imposed deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform functions effectively in a multiple deadline, changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with a wide variety of personalities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- PC and office machine skills, including Microsoft 2003 & 2007.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.