Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:6220 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Quality/Process Excellence - BPO (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- He or she fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. This role reports to the Senior Leader, working closely with the team as well as all levels of management within the organization.
- The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever-changing Customer Service environment.
- You will supervise PI activities in order to ensure optimal use of our resources and represents your site in all cross-company initiatives and decisions that are related to lean management.
- You will also participate in the exchange and promotion of best practices within the operational world as well as influence and train the Management Team in the use of PI methods. You will develop existing infrastructure to record, monitor and share best practices and develops relationships with existing Process Operations teams to deliver improvements that will positively impact other Customer Service teams. While the methodology for improving the process is Lean/Six Sigma, it is not limited to it. If you have new way of doing it, we will like to hear and implement it.
- Facilitates the execution of the strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact.
- Coaches and trains management, CS (Customer Service) Associates and project teams on concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
- Represent sites needs in other teams prioritization processes (e.g. gathers requirements, builds case, and partners with software teams to deliver improvements).
- Manages and develops direct reports as appropriate.
- Performs general duties to support and improve the Customer Service program locally and globally as part of CS.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in an MNC BPO using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive processs improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts. Should be working as an AVP Six Sigma in an MNC BPO.
- Large Project/Program management experience.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels Experience communicating and presenting to large groups
- Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Ability to execute with total autonomy and deal with ambiguity.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA)
- Experience managing a project portfolio.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Lean Certification
- Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter was capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction. Consultative:
- Type of person who routinely gets assigned difficult tasks, completes them on time, and meets or exceeds expectations in terms of quality and productivity
- Coaches / involves Managers and Customer Service Management in the process Facilitative / Leadership:
- Demonstrated ability to deal with senior leadership and influence with your analytical and communicative skills
Change Management :
- Working with improvement team sponsors as necessary to address barriers to team success
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.