Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:962 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Program Manager - Transition - ITeS/BPO (12-16 yrs)
Program Manager - Transition- ITeSBPO ( AVP Level)
The Program Manager is responsible for planning and execution of large, complex programs dealing with transformations along with transitions of various processes being delivered out of multiple locations. This includes;
- Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and stabilize operations for our clients across multiple delivery locations
- Taking accountability for speed, cost and quality for set up and stabilization of all transitions.
- Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
- Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
- MBA / PG in Management with 12to 16 years of overall work experience
- Approximately 6 years project/program management experience
Travel Requirement - Moderate to extensive as required
Work Shift - Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
- Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as supply chain, customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, and/or e-learning
- Certification - PMP, PgMP, PRINCE 2, CMM, CMMI, or eSCM assessor
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Organizational change enablement
Professional Skill Requirements:
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives within the organisation and the client
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
Deliver Programme and Projects Management:
- Pre Sales & Solutioning - Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPO, development of transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
- Transition Execution - Manage the end to end execution of large deals spread across geographies/Delivery Centers.
- Governance - Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmes and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Organisation work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
- Project Risks - Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects in relations to cost and expenses
- Financials - Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials
- Standardization & Business Excellence - Implement service standards & operational policies for business excellence
- Stabilization - Helps stabilize operations post-go-live
- Client & Stakeholder Relationship - Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/mobilization effort
- Change & Risk management - Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change management & monitor the project risks.
- People Counseling - Lead a team of transition resources and evaluate direct reports
- Training & Development - Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/ technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
Core Capabilities and Governance
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develops & maintain domain specific BPO credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition Methodology
- Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
Leadership skills :
- Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
- Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Client & Contract management
- Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
- Seamless transition with no noise while adhering to speed, cost and quality
- Project/ Program Management Office setup
- Use and integrate the mandatory company program Control tools in the projects
The New - Strategic Initiatives & Innovation
- Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global Transition network, forums, etc.
- Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
Offerings, Sales and Solution :
- Support in identifying new opportunities/expansion by demonstration of Organisation's capabilities in delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key client and Organisations stakeholders and sponsors.