Consultant - Talent Sourcing at RightMatch HR Services Private Limited
Views:7975 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
AVP - Product Management/Development - Financial Services (3-12 yrs)
Company: Leading Financial Services Company.
Profile: Product Development
Reporting to: Sr. VP
Work days: 5
- Responsible for end-to-end product implementation and maintenance all (but not limited to) third party (investment) products, insurance product and digital gold.
- Manage project planning, scoping, estimation, tracking and ensuring implementation of project plans within defined timelines and budget.
- Partnered with internal IT teams or external vendors in execution of the projects.
- Ensure project objectives and scope are clearly understood and documented by all operational functions.
- Documentation of - As Is - vs. To Be process flows, construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Assess and document user requirements at a level of quality that facilitates user sign off.
- Participate in IT engagement, ensuring user requirements are understood.
- Facilitate formal handover of user requirements allowing technology teams to produce functional specifications.
- Perform user acceptance testing through self/teams for multiple applications/products, including developing / implementing / executing effective test plans and test cases.
- Should be able to liaise with IT / vendors for their project deliveries/bugs etc.
- Leading UAT team for project closure ensuring that complete functional and regression testing is done before go live.
- Ensuring smooth deployment and monitoring in production.
- Contribute ideas as to how the process of requirements gathering can be optimized.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders across IT & operations.
- Ensure targeted milestone dates are met.
- Managing queries, service requests, enhancements, bugs through team.
- Responsible for change management, issue management, documentation, knowledge base etc.
- Understanding market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research & competitor study.
Please note: The above mentioned description is just a gist of the profile. Detail discussion will happen at the time of Personal round of discussion. Needless to state that the complete interaction will be held in utmost confidence.
For any further queries, apply or call us on +91 8356987240.
Await for your reply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.