Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:86 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AVP - OTC Collateral Derivative - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a global bank and financial services with operations across the globe. As part of global operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their OTC Derivative Collateral team. This is a Assistant Vice President grade role, managing teams in multiple locations and extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organization.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Exposure to OTC derivative domain having experience in reviewing & interpretation of mainly ISDA/CSA (VM/IM) legal agreements.
- Sound knowledge of collateral eligibility set up, margin exposure calculations, valuations and implementing Supervisory controls around collateral exposure management which helps in minimizing risks.
- Extensive Knowledge on CFTC/EMIR/NCMR rules and other regulatory requirements related to OTC derivatives which are new in the industry.
- Responsible to perform resets, collaterals, and pricing on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- UAT Testing.
- Maintain good stakeholder management in terms of understanding and resolving the queries/issues within the stipulated timeframe.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- 8-12 years of experience in finance operations with good understanding of OTC products.
- Qualification : MBA(Finance)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- People management skills and experience.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Flexibility to work global hours.
- Technical skills- MS office
- Flexibility with IC/Team Management role
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.