Director at Renascence Talent Solutions
Views:151 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
AVP - Operations Manager - Basel/FRY14 - DIRF/CASTAIM & DCS - Banking Captive Unit (16-25 yrs)
Responsibilities - The Operations Manager 4 will oversee and provide support for the following: Basel and FRY14 DIRF, CASTAIM & DCS which requires solid data quality analysis skills the ability to compare indicative data elements against required values to ensure accuracy. Knowledge of tools like SQL and Toad are important.
- Maintain and obtain (new rules or requirements) SME knowledge of the main Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Performance of comprehensive assessments of new accounting standards from a Regulatory Reporting perspective.
- Preparation of information to board level financial summaries including significant transactions and variance highlights, working efficiently with accounting policy and SEC to collate and prepare financial materials within tight timeframes.
- Partners with Corporate Accounting Policy, Business Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules
- Participate in key projects to support the RBR Reporting Teams including supporting and leading deliverables as directed supporting key strategic Enterprise Finance projects.
- Implement change management effectively communicating regulatory reporting changes to all stakeholders
- Ensure the compliance with requirements under the Company's Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework
- Provide input to the impact of reporting deficiencies; communicate and facilitate the discussion with line of business reporting teams for resolution; track and document the resolution implementation cycle from report owner perspectives.
- Set standards for report review process to ensure the fulfillment of report owner responsibility.