Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:245 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Operations Management - Corporate Action - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
AVP- Operations Management - Corporate Action - Fixed Income
Must-Have: Incumbent should have experience in Operations Management, Corporate Action and fixed income
Only Diversity candidates
- Lead and manage a team of approx. around 40+ in GBMC Bangalore focused on Asset Services Operations (Equity / Fixed Income / Claims) covering Mandatory & Voluntary CA for Global Market Operations across multiple entities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with business partners other departments including Asset Services, Business Risk and Control Management & Product to provide solutions to clients. Actively collaborate with other Asset Services teams to create a standardized process within SSO.
- Train and coach colleagues when required for all Equity & Fixed Income Corporate action processes including Coupon and Redemption processes.
- Handle client enquiries on Equity & Fixed Income Mandatory Corporate Actions including Claims.
- Identify, implement and drive process reengineering and change initiatives to improve efficiency, reduce operational risks and reduce errors against the Equity & Fixed Income Corporate Action including Claims processes.
- Cultivate a client focus culture, grow productive teams and build leadership within the teams
- Implement projects assigned by Senior Management from time to time
- Ensure that the most appropriate organizational structures, systems, work flows, procedures and controls are utilized in support of the department activities.
- Contribute to the implementation of market driven changes as necessary to realize efficiency and cost benefits, reduce risk and to reflect product development.
- Review and improve the operational processes in partnership with the Change team in order to produce maximum process efficiencies.
- Ensure staff are adequately trained to support all of the departments activities within area of responsibility
- Develop relationships with colleagues across GB&M business areas to ensure the department's business and system solutions are supported and implemented in accordance with given timelines.
- Ensure that Global Market Operations develops and consistently maintains a premier quality reputation, internally and externally, the departments services.
- Contribute/propose amendments to the business model, as appropriate, to meet changing market and business circumstances.
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder's abilities)
- Deal with the specific requirements for the various markets assigned and to look into effective ways to standardize certain practices across the markets serviced.
- Keep abreast with the latest development in the rules and regulations by the regulators of the various markets and to identify the implications involved to the current corporate action processes.
- Drive customer-centric Quality initiatives.
- Effectively mitigate identified Operational Risks.
- Comply with the Group's Statutory Audit standards.
- Build customer confidence through shared contingency and business recovery measures
- Hands-on experience in Equity & Fixed Income Mandatory Corporate Action including coupon and redemption processes and Global markets is a must
- Lead in projects, attention to details is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.