AVP - Operational Risk Management - BFS (10-15 yrs)
- Risk professional with at least 10 years- combined experience in Banking Operations/Back Office Operations, Global Markets business (FX, Fixed Income and Equities), Operational Risk, Compliance or External/Internal Audit in a banking environment
- Subject matter expert in Operational risk and control
- Analytical mind with Excellent judgment and decision making skills to identify exceptions in process handling.
- Detailed knowledge of Markets Operations and the product specific trade lifecycle.
- Ability to drive out details and question procedures employed to deliver quality services.
- Understanding of the key control points and risk inherent in the trade lifecycle
- Organised, adaptable and self-driven to achieve collective information both formally and informally from Subject Matter Experts.
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exacting standards.
- Ability to present information and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Leadership skills with ability to build rapport with and relate to and effectively develop a wide range of people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.