Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1298 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
AVP- Operational Risk - Financial Services (7-12 yrs)
Our Client is one of the largest financial services company in India and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Job Title : Senior Risk Analyst (Operation Risk)
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
Review product/process notes received from OR perspective, check if operational risks are appropriately documented therein, highlight areas/aspects having the operational risk that need to be covered in the note and seek control measures from the respective stakeholders, make sure mitigation action plan is put in place along with time-lines, maintain a repository of all the product/process notes received at & approved by the management department.
- Communicate/Interface/meet with unit heads/senior management to understand the activities and processes followed, which will help in crystallizing the identification and assessment of operational risk in the unit.
- Design/review/update framework requirements in line with good practices and regulatory requirements. Organize/design/analyze reports.
- Oversee and ensure implementation of project/work as directed by senior management and within the agreed TAT.
- Training needs of the employees from Functional requirement/Inter-personal Training
- Review/updated/design policy/process documents
Qualification & Experience required:
- MBA \ CA
- Good understanding of Bank's products & processes (e.g. - Wholesale Asset/ Retail Asset/ Retail Liabilities / Cards & Payments / Central processing unit/ Rural Asset etc.). Ability to review products / processes from risk perspective
- Excellent Analytical skills with good understanding of technology and internal systems / policies of the Bank
- Excellent interpersonal and communicating skills, able to work under pressure.