Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:10530 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
AVP - Model Scoring/Development - SAS - Credit Cards (8-10 yrs)
Pls note: Key Pointers
This role (AVP) is an Individual Contributor role.
- Credit Card experience is a Must
- SAS is Mandatory
- Model Development experience is a Must.
Please find below the JD for this requirement:
A. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The position will partner with Cards Risk Management policy and consumer risk team members to support the profitable growth of Cards business and loss mitigation efforts.
2. Must have the knowledge and expertise to deliver innovative modeling techniques and data strategies to enable best in class risk management.
3. Provide support in the management and efficient delivery against requirements set forth by internal Risk oversight group as well as external regulators
4. Interacts, communicates effectively and builds strong working relationship on an ongoing basis with business partners.
1. Must have hands on expertise in developing and managing scoring models
2. Must have capability to clearly communicate analyses.
3. Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel are required to be made frequently as part of the job.
4. Provide analytic plans to build new models.
5. Ability to work efficiently in a matrix environment balancing between both business and functional interactions and priorities.
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial IC
1. Ongoing management and validation of scoring models across portfolios
2. Development of new scoring models as per business requirement
3. Exploring and implementing alternate modeling techniques, new data sources, etc
4. Effective interaction with business partners across functions including risk, technology, product management amongst others
5. Mentor junior modelers and analysts
Elixir Consulting (a Gi Group Company)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.