Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:13323 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
AVP - Model Reviewer - SAS - Credit Card (6-9 yrs)
Role : Model Reviewer
Officer Title : AVP
Reports to : Asst. Vice President
Location : Mumbai
Evaluate model performance of diverse models (scoring models, risk segmentation, loss forecasting, stress testing, LLR, and macro-economic forecasting models) used in risk management across the Global Consumer Bank and authorize their use based on the evaluation results. Adhere to the Model Risk Management Policy when evaluating models and ensure models, documentation, and monitoring MIS are compliant with applicable policies.
- Help carry out Model evaluations as per the requirements outlined in the Consumer Model Risk Management Policy. This includes but not limited to evaluation of Model Documentation Packages for completeness, soundness of the modeling approach, performance, implementation, and maintenance
- Perform independent model testing using Excel or SAS software to ensure that models are constructed, implemented, and perform as stated in the model related documentation
- Support team leads in model evaluation related transactions
- Minimum master degree in quantitative field such as statistics, economics, business finance, or mathematics is required.
- 3+ years relevant consumer finance or credit card industry experience to include model development, maintenance, tracking and management
- SAS, Microsoft Office Suite, and general office equipment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.