AVP - Migrations & BD - F&A Domain (8-15 yrs)
Key activities and decision making areas :
- Supports and executes business development and change management strategy
- To assume overall responsibility for managing or meeting service expectations of business units, migrating work to the assigned GFC site, during the migration phase
- In line with the overall objectives of the department, judiciously utilize the available migration resources, and ensure planning for any contingencies, which may affect the migration project
- Proactively ensure availability of pre-migration / migration documentation to GFC functions, matching to the agreed methodology with the assigned business entities.
- Collate, maintain and provide accurate Management Information within agreed timescales on a regular basis.
Customers / Stakeholders :
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with business areas and identify areas of service improvements by implementing regular calls and feedback mechanism
- Influence and escalate key customer issues in an effective way to ensure timely resolution
- Continuous reviews of the customer issues and ensure products and services are tailored on an ongoing basis to meet expectation.
Leadership & Teamwork :
- Effective communication with the team members on organization strategy and goals required for the respective roles and responsibilities
- Motivate, develop, reward and recognize team members in order to meet process deliverables, manage staff expectations, achieve efficiency in operations and maintain work-life balance.
- Create an environment within the team which fosters free sharing of knowledge & ideas
Operational Effectiveness & Control :
- Adherence to Group policies, audit, controls, and compliance requirements including but not limited to Declaration of secrecy, data protection act, health, safety and security, clear desk policy
- To continually assess the operational risks inherent in the processes, taking account of changing operating procedures, staff movements, legal and regulatory requirements, management restructures, and the impact of new technology.
- Effectively drive and manage change, plan business contingency and achieve cross-training
Skills/Experience Required :
- Interacting and engaging with senior finance leadership across the globe to have conversation on opportunities (blue sky thinking as well as based on landscape studies). Working with leaders at GFC and change agents across the globe they would require to develop strategy documents to enhance growth at leadership through mandates driven by company's finance leadership
- Responsible for leading project management of initiatives through the life-cycle of build to operate
- Working with cross functional teams in finance as well as global resourcing such as compliance, HR, technology etc, they will be responsible for all projects being compliant to the non negotiable of migration methodology
- Experience in Financial Control, Reporting & Analysis / Period-end close / Global Consolidation of a organization of similar scale
- Knowledge of multiple Finance functions in a banking environment
- Relevant experience in handling business operations of a Financial Services/Banking MNC or similar industry
- Ability to collaborate with multiple parties, both onshore and offshore in order to achieve key milestones within stipulated time and allocated resources
- Analytical & Decision making ability in a dynamic environment coupled with strong communication (both verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to project manage migrations of finance processes and exposure to diverse/multi-culture work environments with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires relationship management with other individuals and teams
- Orientation towards Quality (Six Sigma/Lean methodology) and technical bent of mind
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; Exposure to Project Management Software and experience in working on MS Access databases
- Global Exposure and experience in multi-tasking
- In addition these incumbents would also play the role of relationship Leaders :
a) for process verticals within GFC
b) regions or lines of business external to GFC
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Business Strategy paper writing
- Project management
- Experience of working in matrix environment
- Accounting / Finance Graduate / Semi qualified accountant - 10-15 years
- Qualified Accountant (Chartered, ACCA or CIMA) - 8-12 years
Kindly fill the below parameters while sending your resume :
Position Applied for:
Total work Exp: years
are you a Six Sigma Black/Master Black Belt certified? (Black / MBB) YES /NO
Name of Certification Agency:
Are you PMP certified: YES /NO
Experience in Project / Programme Management: years
Exp in Process re-engineering: years
Exp in Business Consulting: years
Exp. in Change Management / Transformations: years
Current CTC: lacs fixed + lacs (bonus/variable)
Notice period: months
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.