Senior Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:333 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Marketing Communications - Hospitality (10-15 yrs)
- Ideating and executing pan-India 'Communication' strategies to build and expand Sterling's presence using various external and internal platforms - to Employees, Guests, Members, Partners, Vendors, Resort Owners and other stake holders.
- Will form templates to the extent possible - as per the brand guidelines to ensure consistent, hi-quality, and quick turnaround of communication.
- Will work closely with various agencies to brief, design and release different content for print or digital purposes, as per the strategic brief.
- Will plan and execute various hotel, resort and brand level communication campaigns
- Will be fully / partly responsible for all forms of communication (internal & external) - newsletters, social content posts, PR articles, Photography and videography, brand films and all brand content digital plus offline.
- With the help of the team, you will also be required to keep a check on original, authentic, and fresh content creation and dissemination. Therefore, will also keep a strict tab on the language, tonality and presentation of the information in line with the brand approved standards across on all channels (internal & external)
- Will manage the creative agencies / team and ensure production of effective messaging for offline and online consumption as requested by the relevant departments are delivered in timely fashion as per agreed SLAs.
- Would be working together with relevant teams on annual and quarterly communications calendars, ensure these are shared to all stake holders with approved messaging