Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:3720 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AVP - Loss Forecasting - Investment Banking (6-9 yrs)
We have an opening with leading IB based in Bangalore for AVP_ Loss Forecasting role .
- Ability to analyze data and forecast results in a business and financial context
- Explain the variations in forecast model outputs based on portfolio trends, planned business actions and model components/assumptions
- Understand how inputs and outputs are generated and ability to modify inputs and output for what if scenario or regression testing of the models.
- Estimation of model overlay or management adjustment to be added to raw model output
- Work closely with upstream and downstream partners to communicate outcomes and analysis
- Support all results through appropriate documentation
- Manage various monthly and quarterly reporting and commentary including slide and deck preparation with attention to accuracy and deadlines
- Develop enhanced reporting through use of automation, if required, such as excel macros or SAS programming as needed
- Manage ad hoc analysis; starting with identifying the opportunities and issues, collecting data, analyzing and presenting the data
- Presenting findings, recommendations and presentations to Senior Management.
- Expected to work on multiple projects with limited guidance.
- Effectively mentoring other analysts to help them develop their risk management skills and knowledge-
The work schedule is Monday - Wednesday, 1 PM - 10 PM IST and Thursday - Friday, 11 AM - 8 PM IST
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail :
Current Company :
Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for Job Change :
Reporting to :
Handling a team of :
Recruitment Consultant @ Black Turtle
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.