Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1128 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Logistic Operations - Middle Mile - FMCD/FMCG/Retail (10-20 yrs)
Looking for experienced candidates who can start providing leadership Transportation team.
Typical responsibilities will include :
- Quickly understand the business issues and challenges of Transportations operations; identify strengths/weaknesses and suggest areas for improvement
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Be data driven, develop and report performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.,
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Developing standard operating procedures.
- Direct accountability for setting and meeting operational goals, strategic planning and forecasting
- Leading a team of business analysts, program managers or area managers.
- Leading process improvements
Skill Set Required:
- Should have managed logistics at Regional/ national level for an FMCG/ FMCD/ E-commerce/ 3-PL/Retail orgs.
- Must have large team handling experience.
- Should have driven process improvement initiatives, within the function.
- Must have analytical bent of mind.
- Good Communication Skills.