Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:463 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Legal - Real Estate - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- Draft and execute the legal documentation (pertaining to JV Agreement, MoU, Supplemental Agreement, etc.) of the organization and its various functions within the Company in a manner that best protects the legal interests of the company and minimize the risks.
- Well versed with DMA (Development Management Agreements) - should have handled such agreements in the past
- Well versed with RERA - compliances, regulatory issues, payouts, etc
- Providing advisory inputs on taxation matters and deal structuring (Joint Development, Joint Venture, and Outright purchase) from a legal point of view.
- Legal matters relating to real estate leasing transactions, acquisitions/dispositions, design and construction contracts, major building operations agreements, and related real estate contracts.
- Draft and ensure standardization of legal documents such as title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication, drafting & presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Real Estate Fund, knowledge of Real Estate Project/Infrastructure Financing Matters
Education & Experience :
- LLB from a premier institute
- Real Estate experience must - especially handling of JV agreements, DMA
- RERA knowledge a must - compliance, payouts, escrow accounts, etc
- 10-15 years of experience in real estate