Recruiter at ABC Consultants
Views:341 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
AVP - Legal Counsel - Mutual Funds Business - LLB (6-10 yrs)
Skills Required :
We are looking for lawyers who are funds lawyers - i.e., specialize in this area. Their experience should include review and negotiation of fund offering documents, fund formation documents, fund subscription agreements, etc. This is all provided in the job profile.
- 6 to 8 years of experience
- Private practice and/or in-house experience in the offshore funds space
Looking candidates from Financial, Banking or Law firms
- Comprehensive knowledge of APAC laws and regulations in the funds space, in particular Singapore and Hong Kong regulations is Ideal//Can look for other International region if having strong experience in providing legal coverage for Mutual Funds/ offshore fund.
Its an Individual contributor Role
- The Counsel is responsible for day-to-day legal coverage for the Mutual Funds Business
- Provide legal support, advice and guidance across a broad range of practice areas in the funds space
- Must have requisite experience in the offshore funds space, including, without limitation, in the areas of subscription agreements, offering documents and distribution agreements.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and Singapore regulations in the managed investments space will be a plus.
- Must have experience in the review, drafting and negotiation of offering documents, term sheets, subscription agreements and distribution agreements with respect to offshore funds.
- Partner with business/functional line management in recommending, developing and executing fund product launches in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in Asia Pacific.
Education : Law degree