AVP - Legal - Corporate Banking - Bank (7-16 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank :
Please apply only if you are working in the Legal Department for Wholesale/Corporate Banking of a Bank/NBFC.
Job Title: AVP-Legal
Location - BKC Mumbai
Job Description :
1) Working exp in a bank or FI.
2) Should have hands on experience in handling documentation for corporate and structured loans including Working Capital Loans, Term Loans, Demand Loans, Foreign Currency Loans, NCDs, Escrow arrangements, security trustee and Debenture Trustee arrangements etc. .
3) Need a little bit of experience in litigation also.
4) Should have an sound legal knowledge especially in the following areas:
a) Transfer of Property Act
b) Contract Act
c) Companies Act
d) Banking Regulation Act
e) SARFAESI Act, DRT Act, Insolvency Code
f) Relevant RBI regulations wrt loans and advances and other related subjects.
5) Knowledge about treasury documents and ISDA documents is preferable ( not essential)