CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:1458 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Learning & Organization Development - FMCG/Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
- Own and drive learning for chosen functions by designing & executing interventions aligned to business objectives.
- Ensure compliance in line with learning and associated processes, organization's quality standards to ensure compliance as per audit requirements.
- Partner in key learning initiatives with business and HR team for driving people agenda at client / organization level.
- Engage and interact with client constituencies across levels, HR leaders, HR business partners, and training leads at functional levels.
- Evolving a business aligned L&D framework for the organization
- Visiblize impact and adoption of interventions and other learning assets to key stakeholders
- Create deep understanding of development in external markets with respect to learning products and solutions.
- Enable digitization of learning processes for smooth integration with HR processes like talent management, performance management.
We are looking for :
- Expertise in learning & development, talent management and organization development, Capability building.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A positive attitude to constantly learn on the job and openness to innovative ideas
Competencies Required :
- Stakeholder Management
- Functional expertise of L&D and OD
- Project Management skills
- Result Orientation
- Critical thinking & analytical skills
- Strong collaboration
Our Requirements :
- Should be from premier B School graduate
- 8-14 years of relevant experience in HR, learning & development, OD.
- Should be from Consulting back ground would be an added advantage for the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.