Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:7502 Applications:1213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
AVP - Learning & Development/Leadership Development/Organization Development - BPO (14-20 yrs)
AVP L&D - Leadership Development / OD for a reputed Global MNC BPO in Hyderabad.
Critical Responsibilities and Skills:
- Create and implement the LD strategy and annual roadmap for Customer Service stakeholders in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Influence leaders and stakeholders at the senior level; demonstrate effective consulting skills, with an ability to influence in all directions and at all levels.
- Design and implement LD programs; produce instructional materials and performance support materials (such as job aids); design evaluation methods to determine impact of program.
- Assist in implementing the annual needs analysis to determine the LD skills needed for stakeholders in the region.
- Create and implement effective change management processes.
- Provide leadership development coaching to senior Customer Service leaders.
- Collect, analyze, and report to stakeholders meaningful LD metrics.
- Deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Exhibit superior communication skills including interpersonal communication, written communications, and classroom and virtual facilitation skills.
- Demonstrate strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and a willingness to be vocally self-critical.
Basic Qualifications :
- 14+ years of overall experience with 7+ years of work experience in the areas of management and leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design. Currently working in the capacity of Senior Manager / AVP L&D driving Leadership Training.
- Experience in influencing senior leaders/stakeholders.
- Strong instructional design skills, including evaluation methodologies; experience with global design.
- Program management skills, including managing details, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as business, education, instructional design, organizational development, or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters Degree in a related discipline.
- Executive coaching experience.
- International assignment; experience working in a different country.
- Cross functional experience in an area outside of training and development.
- Familiarity with business, financial and process improvement tools, concepts and methodologies.
- Experience working in a customer center environment.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.