Manager at Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd
Views:785 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
AVP/Lead - Global Vendor Management - BFS (4-9 yrs)
Global Vendor Management Lead-AVP
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role):
- Help to design the Vendor Management approach, both strategic and operational. The role is responsible for day to day management of a structured internal governance process to deal with the selection, appointment and management of global vendors, including liaison with procurement over contract negotiation and drafting.
- Helping to undertake and assess the results of appropriate vendor due diligence before and after selection; and conducting risk assessments, monitoring and controlling vendor risks throughout the duration of the contract.
- Helping to establish proper communication channels and information flows with vendors to improve service standards; and minimize and mitigate risks. Scope of role is Group Benefits, Global Mobility, Share Plans and Wellbeing.
- Working to implement and manage the Bank's Supplier Management Framework (SPM)
- Day to day management of vendor performance, failures and incidents which may disrupt our operations/business continuity
- Identification and implementation of service, process and product improvements in our vendor relationships.
- Experience of Third Party Risk Management & managing global supplier contracts is essential
- Vendor onboarding and implementation experience
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Highly numerate and comfortable with numbers. Ability to understand Management Information and interrogate data
- Working knowledge of Procurement processes
- Commercial - able to make decisions that impact the bottom-line positively
- Proven ability to correctly identify and influence stakeholders at different levels
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.