AVP - IT Procurement - Data Center Category - Investment Bank (4-10 yrs)
- Lead global commercial and procurement aspects within Data Center category
- Advise internal business partners on Data Center end-to-end procurement process, policies, templates, deal risks
- Ensure full Procure-to-Contract compliance with all applicable Data Center Outsourcing processes, policies
- Execute Data Center tail spend management category strategy through appropriate procurement decisions
- Establish regular communications with the key internal business partners, to ensure agreement and adoption of category strategies, on-going review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Minimum four to Ten years experience in sourcing or procurement. Experience in Data Center
- Good experience of procurement/ sourcing and contracting for IT Hardware (Servers, network equipment, storage & Infrastructure software
- Good experience in global stakeholder management, contract drafting, negotiation
- Understanding of how to analyze a category cost structure.
- Experience or good understanding of electronic procurement/ sourcing tools (Ariba, Ivalua, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Source/ Procure-to-Pay processes and tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.