AVP - IT Automation & Systems - Education/EdTech (5-9 yrs)
The AVP, Systems & Automation is responsible for support and develops automated solutions for business strategies. Analyze and translate structured and unstructured data to actionable insights using automation and system analytic techniques. Work with cross-functional teams on automation and integration of data processing and reporting. Identify and evaluate newly regulated and non-regulated data sources to improver user experience. Drive continuous improvement in automation frameworks, data management, and reporting by utilizing best practices and incorporating regulatory feedbacks.
What will you do?
- Provide infrastructure services vision, enable innovation, and seek to leverage IT trends that can create business value.
- Ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Drive technology transformation for IT Infrastructure - compute, storage, and leading strategic initiatives.
- Deliver best-in-class infrastructure engineering & operations solutions and processes.
- Drive the adoption of automation and end-to-end solutions within the team, with a focus on continuous incremental improvements.
- Be the Architect and continuously identify opportunities for consolidation of technology platforms, automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Capacity management, Supply/Demand management for IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing projects and keeping future requirements in mind.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
- Work closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships, including assistance in negotiations for IT-related procurements.
What are we looking for?
- 5-8 years of experience in customer operations/service. Experience in eLearning or EdTech space is a plus.
- Experience with translating complex analyses for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with working with technical, analytical, business, and non-technical teams.
Creating a Nation of Readers :
- Experience with cost-benefit analyses and developing and implementing business process improvement strategies.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as well as User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience with project management, driving business transformation, and re-engineering strategies.
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection, etc.
- Infrastructure Automation experience and a strong understanding of DevOps technologies is a plus.