Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:260 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP - Investments - Industrial Warehousing - Real Estate - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
- Review and prepare financial models for deals.
- Originate and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Ability to maintain relevant network of Banks, NBFCs, ARCs and other financial institution to source distressed opportunities.
- Understanding of SARFAESI, NCLT and IBC.
- Experience in setting-up and managing JVs and M&A execution. Well networked with financial institution for sourcing distressed transactions.
- Handling various transaction structure like investment in logistics projects, through distressed deals, government programs, portfolio trades, JV platform, etc.
- Initiate and follow through the due diligence process. Meeting with sellers to understand the principal terms.
- Working closely with the senior management and the sellers/JV partners to negotiate, structure and close transactions.
- Liaise with external consultants and agencies for carrying out legal and financial diligence.
- Assist through the entire deal process including due diligence, preparing IC Memos, deal documentation etc.
- Should have experience in real estate or Infra deals/investments.
- Should be from premier-B Schools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.