AVP - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a Boutique Investment Banking outfit promoted by ex MD level I-Bankers who have worked in leading domestic and global outfits. We are looking for some one with an entrepreneurial mindset for a position in Mumbai. We can consider slightly junior profiles as well. The broad Job Specifications/Requirements are as follows :
- Strong relationships with senior team members across the institutional equity investor landscape.
- Acute analytical and quantitative skills viz. modelling, valuation etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task across many tasks and projects and plan ahead, strong attention to detail a must.
- M&A and equity deal experience/exposure - should have experience of supporting up to final execution.
- Ability to work fairly autonomously with limited direct supervision, self-reliant.
- Adaptable to working in a highly pressurized and time sensitive environment.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Preference will be for someone who can join at short notice and fits the above profile