Lead - BFSI at HiPotz(An Enterprise of HiPos Consulting)
Views:259 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AVP - Integrated Risk Management Department - BFS (8-12 yrs)
- Implementation of appropriate risk reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, Top management.
- To assist in formulation & writing of Risk policy, identifying new digital risk management solutions, monitoring portfolio health & loss rates within budget through preparation of regular MIS.
- To assist to develop the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy for the Bank
- Setting up teams (Credit Risk, Interest Rate and Market Risk, Stress Testing, Operational Risk) and managing the Enterprise wide Risk.
- To assist to evaluate the adequacy of the Bank's internal control framework in addressing Risks and accomplishing the Bank's goals and objectives.
- To assist in building a Robust Risk Management framework and architecture for the Bank
- Proactively identify emerging risks and report to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for compiling, assessing and reporting risk information to the top management and the Board.
- Ensuring a system-wide view and understanding of the combined risks of the business and their inter-relationships (interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operating risk, credit risk, and regulatory risk)
- To assist in devising and implementing a risk management structure, compliant with central bank regulations, our requirements and international best practice.
- Working Knowledge of Capital & Business Planning and allocation to Business Units.
- Pillar II Risk (ICAAP) document compilation and Presentation.
- Stress Testing and presentation to Top Management.
- Working knowledge of Internal Credit Rating Model Development and validation.
- Advanced approaches of Market Risk, Market Risk Rating model, Market Risk Documentation finalization, Notes, and others.
- Review of Bank's Policy on Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and ALM.
- Preparation of STL on a daily basis and reporting to ALCO.
- Preparation of MID Office report of treasury
- Loss data collection from different departments, preparation of loss data in the operational risk format.
- RCSA & KRI related works.
- Working knowledge on Bank's Reputational Risk, Strategic risk calculations for Pillar II risk. To assist in review of Operational Risk management Policy, BCP etc. of the Bank.
- Framing of specific policies as and when assigned.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.