Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3107 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AVP - Information Security & Operational Risk - Bank (10-14 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions globally. Due to expansion in their global business, a newly created opportunity has come up to be part of the Risk and Information Security function for their finance shared services centre.
- Reporting into the Head of Risk and Governance, you would be responsible for assessing, supporting & managing information risks taking into account the relevant policies and processes that affect the processes within the finance center of excellence.
You would also be responsible for:
- Continuous monitoring of established information security risk controls against new and existing information security risks
- Constant reassessment of the operational risks associated with the role and inherent risk in the business
- Identify and manage information security risks while ensuring remediation plans or processes are in place for gaps, breaches or any other areas of non-compliance
- Administer and perform testing of ITGC and IT Applications controls
- Ensure that the information security risk & control data from operations teams is reviewed, challenged and presented to management
- Undertake Information Security consultation in order to ensure that information security controls are appropriate.
- Promote a strong risk culture by providing specialist advice and guidance on operational risk tools and programs.
- Act as relationship manager with business to understand their processes and support implementation of risk framework and maintain close relationship with global functional risk heads.
- You must be M.Tech /MCA/MBA/CA with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience with certification like CISA, CISM and BS7799
- Sound understanding of information security framework trends and best practice (e.g. GASSP, ISO27001, COBIT, etc.)
- Through experience in managing and reviewing Information Security Risks in the financial services sector / working in the IT Advisory Services within the Big 4’s
- Thorough understanding of operational risk control principles
What's On Offer:
Excellent work life balance in a very meritocratic culture with leading MNC. This role would offer you variation, stability and career progression in addition to a highly competitive compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.