Senior Talent Sourcing Recruiter at KellyOCG
Views:1285 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - HR Business Partner - Employee Relations - BPO/IT (15-24 yrs)
We have an opportunity for HRBP/Employee relations - Pune - AVP.
Candidates with 10 plus years of strong experience in ITES, KPO, BPO industry with BFSI exposure only need to apply.
Essential Qualification and Work Experience :
- Post Graduate in HR
- 15 years+ work experience with at least 10 years in an IT and BPM environment and in the BFSI domain
- Should have managed pan India and BU level HRBP teams with exposure to creating and driving employee engagement and retention frameworks and effectively leading enterprise level initiatives
- Should have exposure to Inclusive Diversity, Leadership and Employee Communication, virtual employee engagement and events
- Should have exposure to grievance and disciplinary management and employee relations
Technical / Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication and email etiquette
- Strong client interaction and stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills
- Result Orientation
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent program management skills
Preferred Qualification and work experience:
- MBA from reputed business school
- Most recent experience in a similar IT/BPM environment in the BFSI domain
Preferred Soft Skills:
- Experience in developing employee assessments / career frameworks
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Program Management certification
C. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned)
- Be a subject matter expert in local statutes/regulatory requirements related to employment practice and provide guidance, whenever required;
- Manage employee litigation in various locations through local legal counsels/partners;
- Conduct investigations related to misconducts, discipline, harassment, integrity and work ethics;
- Proactively develop and deploy employee relation interventions to mitigate people risk. Creating employee centric work culture and environment
- Driving strong employee engagement resulting in higher retention through Driving engagement processes like Skip meetings, Reward and Recognition, 1 on 1s, Early warning indicators, Exit interviews etc
- Coaching employee relations managers to become better people managers and developing their skillets on identifying and addressing employees needs
- Tracking & Reporting weekly MIS and analytics around employee retention, challenges and progress on action plans.
- Driving and facilitating various engagement activities (monthly and quarterly calendar) with various stakeholders, right from a Front line manager to CEO.
- Driving Employee Engagement / Satisfaction Survey including analysis, action planning & action tracking.
- Managing timely and effective Rewards & Recognition program across organization and audits across teams to ensure compliance on corrective actions.
- Managing effectiveness in appraisal process, promotions & succession planning.
- Managing internal growth and movement for employees through Internal Job Postings.
- Recommend changes in Human Resources policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance.
- Work directly with all the departments to train them in personnel matters, including performance management. Assist in tracking and reviewing performance evaluations.
- Facilitate the employee discipline process, ensuring TAT, proper documentation and process adherence in dealing with any violation or unauthorized absence.
- Set targets, milestones and evaluate the team on a monthly performance basis on Attrition & VOE score. Provide day to day guidance and support to the team to ensure the entire ER team operates at a same pace.
- Ensure communication and leaders- approachability is enhanced across functions and sites.
- Facilitate Cultural, Sports and fun activities (monthly/quarterly) within stipulated budget.
- Provide over-arching support to the other HR functional teams at the location (Recruitment & Shared Services)
- Other projects & responsibilities as assigned based on organizational needs
Interested candidates to apply / contact on 7022850447 at morning 10.a.m.