Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:2897 Applications:942 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
AVP - HR Business Partner - Bank (8-12 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for the respective business by identifying and developing solutions based on business priorities from an HR perspective.
- Support the leadership team to build a strong value based and performance oriented culture, drive and execute the People and Talent Strategy in order to achieve business goals.
- The role would be accountable for providing continuous, reliable and responsive end to end HR Support by analysing, planning, prioritizing, and delivering the diverse workforce needs of the Operations team. The incumbent will also coach managers in leading teams and in living the Deutsche Bank values.
- Ensure that all aspects related to employee relations, policy implementation, performance management, recruitment/employment, affirmative action, and state employment law compliance is met in partnership with colleagues in HR and business leaders.
- Partner with Business Leaders to evolve the people and talent strategy for the business and ensure its implementation.
- Manage multiple business and HR stakeholders and partner to develop people strategies for each business keeping in mind their stage of evolution, business challenges while tying into the overall India strategy.
- Work with Talent Development teams and business to ideate, create and execute on Career Planning, Succession Planning, Development and Team Building for the business
- Drive initiatives for capability enhancement, development and strategic workforce planning.
- Challenge the business to ensure an aligned/integrated people strategy that reflects business need and is consistent with Deutsche Bank standards.
- Guide business managers through change management initiatives including organisation design / evolution / development, smart sourcing, restructuring, etc.
- Partner with senior Business Managers to embed and evolve the people element of the business area strategy.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to translate business needs into a staffing strategy including the right capabilities to enable growth and stability.
- Drive Talent identification, assessment and development in order to ensure that the talent pipeline is effective and in place
- Build a performance culture and ensure the performance management processes are implemented in the right spirit.
- Identify compensation trends within the business and validate issues for action with Rewards. Support the year-end compensation round ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes. Also ensure those decisions are market and performance driven, and conform to best practice.
- Coach managers on how to lead teams, live the values and follow the Deutsche Bank HR policies.
- Assist Employees and Managers with Employee Relations Issues. Coordinate with Legal as required. Monitor employee relations issues to identify trends or business impact and recommend corrective actions.
- Advise, and support managers in relation to performance management issues (Performance Improvement Plans)
- Provide timely intelligence through exit interviews, attrition metrics and propose strategies to retain key talent. Focus on data analytics to interpret and act on reporting information around issues like diversity, turnover, etc.
- Advise on and support restructuring projects and individual employee matters. Help the business identify hi-potential talent and build development plans for accelerated growth.
- Advise managers on linking performance to reward
- Represent HR in the leadership forums