Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2009 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP/Head - Quality - Transaction/Corporate & Business Excellence - BPO (15-20 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO client
AVP Quality/Head Quality - India Operations
Working hours - Mid shifts (11:30 AM-8:30 PM)/ (1 PM-10 PM)
- Overall responsibility is to ensure Quality across all projects.
- Create and implement best practice in line with the organizations vision, mission, strategy, policies, processes and implement procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that quality strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market and in a sustained manner
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process General and Task Management
- Drive any necessary culture change and improvement in business performance to deliver strategic goals to ensure the organization is on par with or surpass competition in the market place
- Implement new quality processes and systems in line with the latest technology
- Work to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and coordinate with Operations to develop corrective and preventative actions within required time-frame
- Develop Quality Management Systems, and develop and train a high-performance team in line with the organizational philosophy
- Ensure that corrective actions are delivered and non-compliance issues are resolved on time
- Prepare the annual Quality budget and forecasts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy within the stipulated timelines
- Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing costs while ensuring the organization's objectives on Margin Optimization
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on manufacturing activities
- Black Belt / MBB Certified Trained with implementation experience.
- At least 5- 8 BB Projects implemented with demonstrated Business Impact and delivered Productivity gains/cost savings in the last two years.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/ 9001, ISO 20k /ITIL standards and implementation.
- Certified Internal Auditor/Practicing for ISO 9001, ISO 20k, ISO 27k.
Process definition and internal audit experience.
- Conducted trainings on LSS/Project Management/Standards.
Working Knowledge on Agile, Scrum.
- Exposure to Minitab/Sigma XL/Crystal Ball/Excel tool pack or similar tools for analytics.
- Strong Client facing/consulting experience.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Confident and passionate on quality aspects
- Analytical bent of mind with logical approach to solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to function with less mentoring
REQUIRED TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- 15-20 years
- 10 -12 years in Quality.