Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:217 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/Head - Fund Raising - NBFC/Real Estate/Investment Banking (13-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bring in new funding relationships and maintain great relationships for the sustained growth of the organization.
- Timely and cost-effective procurement of funds by optimum leveraging of the assets of the company.
- Proactively manage the organizational funding requirement.
- Funding arrangements for upcoming projects by making loan proposals, getting proposals appraised, sanctions, and putting funding in place
- Track and report on external fundraising trends and help the organization to take the best decision
- Monitoring of debt servicing of the funds raised by you
- Ensuring statutory compliance in time for the area under the responsibility
- Ensuring timely reporting of MIS to management
- Hands-on experience in Financial Modelling, Due Diligence, Vendor Audit, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.