Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:8388 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:603
AVP/GM/DGM - Luxury Sales - Real Estate Group (10-20 yrs)
Sales (Super Luxury) -Leading Real Estate Group
Designation Dy. Gen. Manager/ General Manager / Asstt. Vice President
Reporting to: Senior Executive Director / Head Sales- Super Luxury
Interface and coordination with: - Head Sales- Channel Partners
- Responsibility for Sales for Products in Super- Luxury Segment viz. Camellias, King's Court
Role & Responsibilities
Sales Strategy & Plan
- Contribute in devising the Sales strategy and implement the Sales strategies in line with the Company's Business Plan
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to maximize revenue, control expense, improve customer satisfaction.
- Generating sales through the existing customers, events, exhibitions and channel partners.
- Follow up with the potential customers for arranging their visit to the Experience Centre / Site visits etc.
- Competition analysis including tracking of new launches by the competitors in the Super Luxury segment on a regular basis and workout appropriate strategies to tackle competition.
- Interfacing with Channel Partners / financial institutions for organizing road shows and other sales promotional activities.
- Maintaining visibility in the Ultra HNI network.
- Evaluate new channels of communication, invest in building relationships and maintain productivity.
- Building Relationships with Customers and Channel Partners:
- Nurture, grow and develop long term relationships with Channel Partners and connects with Customers.
- Interfacing with channel partners / IPCs on a regular basis, updating them on Sales plans and ensuring their effective engagement
- Engaging with the customers through periodical events, sharing updates with them on regular basis, resolving their grievances & generate further leads through them.
- Interface with financial institutions in devising effective financing plans.
- Coordinating with the Marketing communications team for updating of Brochures and other relevant Collaterals. / service providers for outdoor advertising, designing and printing of Brochures.
Qualifications & experience:
- MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Sales & Marketing
- 10 to 20 years experience in High value Real Estate / Wealth Management in a Leading Bank / BFSI Sector
- Relevant experience in selling of High value products to HNIs / UHNIs.
- Experience in selling Luxury products
Personal Traits & Competencies
- Mature and balanced
- High result orientation
- High Customer orientation
- System & process driven
- Ability to network and manage relationship with all key stakeholders
Age - 35-45 Years