Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4000 Applications:1167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
AVP - Global Program Management/Strategic Consulting (7-12 yrs)
Will own the program that will drive standardization, scaling up of automation initiatives and setting up of new processes across countries in which we operate. The role holder will collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify the opportunities, drive prioritization decisions, setup governance and reporting mechanisms and drive implementation. You will also work closely with the country/regional/global leadership to scale-up initiatives from country to regional and global levels. These initiatives will cover both customer experience and cost optimization dimensions.
The ideal candidate will be a data driven with a background innovating and delivering at scale for a global program. Will be trusted to operate with complete independence and will be assigned to focus on areas where the long-term strategy has not yet been defined. You will be a strong leader who makes decision in time, be inventive and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service. You possess a demonstrated ability to plan, research, and to set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and influencer, with strong instincts and ability to manage without authority and inspire others.
- You have deep knowledge of program management processes, tools and methodologies.
- You identify, prioritize, and tackle intrinsically hard problems, acquiring expertise as needed, and assess risk, drive clarity, and foster shared understanding by asking detailed questions about proposed solutions and/or strategies.
- You create the correct sense of urgency for delivery, and proactively drive business decisions with senior leaders, aligning teams toward coherent and effective business and strategies.
- You are a strategic thinker who identifies gaps and opportunities, and decompose complex business problems and inefficiencies into straightforward and efficient strategies that improve the customer experience.
- You show excellent judgment, and recognize when current plans are susceptible to prior failure patterns and actively steer teams to avoid repeating these failures.
- B.Tech & MBA from a premier School having 7-9 years (post MBA atleast 5 years) of overall experience in program management (non technical) driving global programs across geographies. Onsite experience is preferred. IT / Technical Program Management is not suitable for the role.
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver products and programs on tight deadlines
- Experience in implementing scalable processes and solutions, and driving automation or standardization
- Proven project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
- Problem-solving passion and service orientation
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time, be comfortable to dive into the details and stay on top of tactical execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with data and developing insights from it, experience establishing and tracking program metrics, and experience with experimental design.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, and assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.