AVP/General Manager - Sales & Marketing - Conductors (18-22 yrs)
AVP/GM - Sales & Marketing - Conductors (AAC/AAAC/AACSR/ACAR/TACSR/STACIR)
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and energetic Business Manager preferably from Power Transmission Conductors Industry.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable business growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Represent Company at public events (conferences, industry exhibitions)
- Work as per the Marketing Plan and strategy for all the Products
- Responsible for Business Development and meet AOP Sales Numbers.
- Create Sales & Marketing objectives and Targets in line with company expectations.
- Responsible for achieving Sales Targets / top-line and bottom-line in Accordance with AOP.
- Responsible for Developing Company's brand image in the Market.
- Work within the Tools and forms to Gauge Customer Satisfaction.
- Develop and manage a Strong Marketing Team in the region to new customers on a continuous basis.
- Develop and maintain Business Relations with Key Clients,
- Good Technical Knowledge of Aluminum Conductors
- Develop growth strategy focused on business/financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients i.e. Power Sector consultants, Private & Government Utilities (Electricity/Water), Infrastructure, Industrial etc.
- Manage product registration with the potential clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience and sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Candidates shall be preferred from Power Transmission Conductors Industry ONLY
BE/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical / MBA/PGDM Sales & Marketing - Preferable
Call on mobile no. 9987886676 to know further details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.