Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:266 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - Funding - FMCG/Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
- Assessing and suggesting investment opportunities
- Conduct strategic research and due diligence investigations
- Facilitate mergers and acquisitions
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements
- Analyse risk and offer financial advice
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Negotiating with banks to obtain favorable interest rates on debt instruments. Reviewing the performance of existing investments to determine whether they are still meeting the organization's objectives.
- Coordinate and produce the funding plan including the funding strategy analysis
- Monitor and report on regulatory and market development, rating agency methodology and rating changes and other market movement that affect the bank's funding strategy
- Negotiating loan terms with borrowers and other parties to the transaction
- Coordinating with third party service providers such as appraisers, lawyers, or insurance agents as needed
- Any other function assigned by management from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.