Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:6120 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Fraud Strategy - Investment Bank (7-15 yrs)
Opening for AVP - Fraud Strategy for leading Investment Banking in Mumbai & Gurgaon.
Experienced analytics professional to lead a team that focuses on Strategic Initiatives for various Fraud strategies.
This leader will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Leading the team of analyst from multiple products and leading the interactions with the onshore partners
- Executing the Firm's fraud risk appetite by deploying new fraud strategies to reduce losses and deter future fraud attacks while simultaneously striving to lower customer disruption, improve client satisfaction, and reduce operational expenses
- Proactively managing fraud risk by urgently responding to immediate threats while keeping an eye toward future risks, vulnerabilities, and changes to the fraud landscape
- Conducting defect analysis on fraud claims to establish root causes of problems and remediate gaps
- Driving initiatives to challenge the status quo, relentlessly optimizing fraud strategies, using new tools and techniques, and approaches
- Supporting the implementation of new models and tools within the strategy
- Providing analytical support for new products and policies
- Managing a team of both junior and more senior analysts and providing insight and leadership, and prioritizing work in a highly-dynamic environment
- Ensuring that the right controls are baseline routines are in place for the portfolio, including a robust review of incoming fraud claims, early detection of portfolio abnormalities, and correct MIS to track performance
Mandatory Skills :-
- Bachelor's degree is required, ideally in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance or operations research.
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions.
- Candidate must be proficient with SAS and SQL. Candidate must be familiar with the use of statistical modeling packages.
- Candidate must have superior communication skills and be able to present confidently to all levels of the organization, with the appropriate level of detail for the audience
- Candidate must have exceptional organization skills and be able to deal with multiple critical projects underway at once, while dealing with the day-to-day management of fraud.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance is preferred.
- Cyber / Information security experience is a plus.
- Experience with Python and usage of more advanced analytical, visualization and data extraction tools (H2O, HUE, Pig, Spark, Hive, Tableau) is strongly preferred.
Education / Certification:
- Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering from a premier institute
- Technical certifications in SAS, SQL preferred
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions
- SAS, SQL data analytics
- U.S financial services experience preferable
- Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk preferable
Work Timings: 11: 30 AM to 8:30 PM, 12: 30 AM to 9:30 PM
Job Location: Mumbai / Gurugram
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Recruitment Consultant @ Black Turtle
B-208, Kailash Business Park, Next to Parksite, Vikhroli(West), Mumbai 400079,India
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.