HR Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:237 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Fraud Strategy - BFSI (7-16 yrs)
We have an opportunity for AVP level for Acquisition Fraud Strategy domain.
Role - Fraud Strategy
Job Mode - Work from home
Experience - 7+ years
Key Responsibilities :
- Will play a key role in executing various analytics initiatives to control the fraud losses at credit acquisition for the business.
- Develop, implement, monitor and provide performance tracking of acquisition fraud strategies that minimize client's fraud risk
- Lead assigned Clients' strategy development & recommendations working directly with PCMs and client teams
- Proactively lead strategic initiatives and integrate new tools and models.
- Drive enhanced strategies using champion/challenger learnings to reduce fraud and improve customer experience
- Lead remediation effort and coordination on fraud attack events for clients
- Build for future by understanding industry, economic and business needs
- Analyse and explore data to find innovative solutions to combat latest fraud pattern
- Complete required strategy documentation and meet audit standard
- Work closely with implementation team to ensure strategy implemented correctly via pre and post implementation validation
Required Skills/Knowledge :
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience in Analytics domain, or in strategy building or strategy monitoring or strategy enhancement.
- At least 3 years in Consumer Credit / Fraud Analytics environment.
- At least 3 years of experience managing end to end project management
- Deep experience with various Credit/Fraud Risk modelling & strategy building methodologies in a development role.
- Big-picture understanding of Credit Risk & ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience of Logistic/Linear Regression CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Unix, MS Office suite.
Desired Skills/Knowledge :
- Knowledge of R/Python and other open-source tools.
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience in Analytics domain, or in lieu of a degree 9+ years of experience in Analytics domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.