Team Leader - TAS at Tenheads Consultant
Views:629 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP - Fraud Investigation Management - Financial Services (2-10 yrs)
AVP - Fraud Investigation Manager
- Planning and executing investigations and closure of investigation reports as per defined timelines.
- Reviewing and researching evidence/documents to establish facts.
- Review necessary product/process manuals to identify process/control weaknesses and recommend risk mitigation measures.
- Identify assets and assist in recovery of fraud losses.
- Recommend new methods/tools to improve operational efficiency and investigation quality.
- Ensure compliance with the laid down Standard operating procedures of Vigilance unit and quality metrics.
- Timely assign and track closure of action points emanating from investigations.