AVP - Financial/Statutory Reporting - IFRS/US GAAP - CA - Bank (8-13 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a truly global player in the banking arena. Continued success in the market and a strong balance sheet has positioned them for continued expansion. Hence they are strategically creating global roles out of Indian market and are looking for AVP Financial Reporting to join their team in Delhi NCR.
Job Description : Reporting to a VP, your key responsibilities will include:
- Central production of technical Supplementary Data Packs for various divisions within the bank.
- Reconciliations of supplementary data to core reporting lines on the balance sheet.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to support strong data quality.
- Monitoring, recording and testing of Statutory Reporting internal controls for SOX purposes.
The Successful Candidate:
- You are a CA with a minimum of 8 years of experience within financial services / services / Big4.
- Prior experience and knowledge in IFRS / US GAAP / other international GAAP's is a must.
- Prior experience in dealing with senior onshore stakeholders & managing large teams is a key to the success of the role.
What's on Offer: The role offers an unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to play a key part in the statutory reporting / financial control program for the bank globally.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.