Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:256 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AVP - Financial Risk Manager - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
AVP - Financial Risk Manager
- Part of the second line of defense Risk function that works closely with first line of defense teams within the business functions, more specifically in Finance, Investments and Actuarial, Products and Strategy functions.
- Ensure that the risk management governance framework continues to remain updated and relevant as per the regulatory guidelines, requirements of the Board and local as well as international best practices.
- To institutionalize risk appetite statement for the Company, monitoring and reporting compliance against the risk appetite statements covering all types of risks.
- Assist Chief risk officer in oversight of enterprise-wide risks including financial risk matters and contribute in internal committee forums setup to monitor these risks.
- Able to drive risk control assessment at functional level and also able to coordinate testing of controls and providing assurance to the management over effective working of risk management framework
- Actively engage with business risk & control managers (BRCM) from Actuarial, Finance & Investments function and support process owners of these functional areas by providing advice, relevant support on risk matters including areas of financial risk like market, credit and liquidity risk.
- Responsible for management, monitoring, reporting and oversight of financial risk at an entity level. This role shall support the Chief Risk Officer to achieve key financial risk management objectives around scoping and implementing interest rate risk measures, guidelines and limits, and formalizing risk tolerances that appropriately link to the company's risk appetite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.