Consultant at Populus Management Services Private Limited
Views:410 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis - Merger & Acquisition - Bank (10-13 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Prefer candidates working with Indian banks
Job Description :
- Lead the process of evaluating business partnerships, M&A opportunities and growth initiatives - covering all entities in India region.
- Preparing models and scenario analysis of the initiatives and partnerships.
- Tracking and Analyzing performance of such initiatives, partnerships and M&A outcomes against plans.
- Analyze Periodic Performance Statements: Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, PL.
- Build partnerships across functions to align and work on strategic plans and execution.
- Carry Out Cost Benefit Analysis for Operating and Capital Spends.
- Preparing various periodic reports and presentations, including board and management presentations.
- Analyzing and identifying potential opportunities for cost optimization, revenue growth along with underlying risks arising out of changing market conditions, product & infrastructure investments along with customer wins & attrition.
- Working on automation of reports along with process improvements within function.