AVP - Financial Control - CA/ICWA - Bank (8-13 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a truly global player in the banking arena. Continued success in the market and a strong balance sheet has positioned them for continued expansion. Hence they are strategically creating global roles out of Indian market and are looking for AVP Financial Control to join their team in Delhi NCR.
Job Description - Reporting to a VP, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of a substantiated and materially accurate Trial Balance for Business Services India covering all requirements ensuring all outputs are validated and delivered in accordance within line/customer expectations and local and international laws that includes the statutory audit and dealing with external and internal auditors.
- Ensure compliance with taxation laws namely Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, STPI & Customs procedures
- Delivery the change agenda as it affects the Indian legal entities including liaison with all the programmes and the maintenance of the correct governance and decision making processes.
- Filing on Tax return, managing tax audits, managing tax assessment in the best interest of the organisation.
- Develop and execute the transfer pricing accounting and assessments.
- Ensure that Intercompany invoices are raised properly and collection
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA/ ICWA with 8+ years of post qualification experience.
- You should be well versed with local taxation (direct, indirect or transfer pricing) as well as STPI & Customs procedures, International Accounting Standards ( IFRS/ India GAAP and have strong technical accounting skills with experience of statutory and treasury financial control.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management is also a must.
What's on Offer:
The role offers an unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to play a key part in the statutory reporting / financial control program for the bank globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.