Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:526 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AVP - Finance & Strategy - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Person will be responsible for managing aspects of finance & accounts, taxes, regulatory and financial reporting, accounts receivables activities from invoicing to collections to dispute management including reporting. Experience in taxes, AR, Revenues, statutory filings and return filings.
- General accounting, periodic closure, revenue reporting and compliances, revenue assurances, audits and management reports.
- Manage billings and collections, end- to- end bill to cash with AR. Invoicing and collection recons, payments identification and clearing up suspense acc. Monitor debtors ageing. Ensure smooth flow of process for overdues. Manage and track invoicing by the team, and remittances for Reinsurance business.
- Manage direct and Indirect taxation, ensure tax and regulatory payments, returns and filings are up to date and compliant.
- Monitor regular bank reconciliations with other Banking/ treasury activities. Project cash flows. Monitor cash flow targets as per plan.
- Monitor regulatory violations, and internal controls. Monitor branch and segment profitability. Manage business cases for high- cost items, work for cost optimization.
- Actively participate in business reviews, as required. Coordinate and implement accounting projects as assigned. Coordinate for systems and tools implementation in line with global and Indian standards.
- Prepare ad- hoc reports, presentations, recon, and trackers. Coordination with teams. Support the CFO to achieve Finance & Strategy and wider team objectives.
The candidate should have:
- Work Experience: 6- 9 years in Finance; preferably from Insurance/ broking or regulated financial service organizations, or at a minimum have a service industry experience.
- CA / FCA.
- The candidate is expected to utilise interpersonal and communication skills to lead, strong knowledge of accounting, taxation, applicable laws and regulations.
- Individual contributor and thinker, pro- active, process oriented, and a team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.