Director at Athos Consulting
Views:953 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
AVP - Finance/Fund Raising/Investor Relations - IIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI/SP Jain/MDI/FMS/IIFT (2-6 yrs)
Corporate Development : Independently lead discussions with potential investors such as growth and private equity funds to raise capital.
- Investor Relations : Develop and manage long term relations with the Company's existing stakeholders
- Support the management team in the preparation and execution of inbound and outbound transactions
- Preparation of financial models, investment pitches and presentations, and exit strategies.
- Play a key role in the selection and coordination of external stakeholders such as investment banks and legal firms etc
- 2-5 years of experience in global investment banks and hands on experience of working in live deals, entire deal cycle (deal origination to closure).
- Preparation of Information Memorandum, and pitch decks.
- Top Tier 1 MBA colleges i.e. IIT's, IIM'S, XLRI, SP Jain, MDI, FMS, and IIFT only.
Job Offer :
- Be a part of an exciting emerging set-up
Required Skill Set :
Must have :
- Ability to create story-line and convert them into PowerPoint documents
- Powerful communication details with the ability to interact effectively with high-level professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other industries.
- Financial modelling
- Familiarity and / or keen interest in consumer technology businesses
- Self-motivated, highly motivated and able to work independently.
Previous experience and education :
- Previous work experience in an investment bank/venture capital firm / Corporate Development arm of tech business