AVP - Finance & Family Office - Real Estate - CA (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - CA's who are finance controller and looked after mid sized family office investments need to apply only
Experience handling Family Office investments is a must
Client Details :
Our client is one of the established real estate company with big set ups in major metros of India.
Reporting to the Promoter you will be responsible for:
- Managing financial Accounts and Operations for promoter & Associated Companies
- Timely maintenance and update of financial accounts, books of various associated companies in the structure having Indian / foreign operations in IFRS
- Annual audits, tax returns and other statutory compliance's under respective adjudications in the India
- Liaise with Statutory Auditor for timely completion of audits and return filling
- Individual tax returns of the Promoter and their families across jurisdictions
- Maintaining sufficient audit trails of backup documents
- Timely review of tax structures Financial Planning & Analysis and other Operations
- Preparation of detailed bank statement analysis and MIS for review
- Detailed analysis of personal income and expenses and creation of summarized monthly report for management review
- Creating monthly budgets for each category and keeping track of variance and reasons
- Estimation of future cash flows and keeping a regular track of liquidity situation to meet the funding requirements on time
- Tracking inter company borrowings and its timely settlement
- Managing operational aspects of CEO/associated companies i.e. obtaining approval of expenses as per defined process
- Payroll processing of staff employed by family
- Managing and tracking insurance of various assets owned by promoters and associated companies
- Leading communications with multiple external parties such as regulators, financial institutions, consultants, vendors
- Creating robust process maps and SOPs for various processes
- Research on new investments and tracking existing one
CA with 10+ years work experience in any finance company, Family office role where handled both finance and looked after investments of any mid-size family offices are relevant candidates for the role.
Someone with client facing role and has managed finance function, FP&A, cash flow arrangement, taxation and audit of the clients.
Stable and growing opportunity
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.