Lead Recruiter at TOTL RPO Solutions
Views:611 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AVP - F&A Outsourced Services - BPO (10-15 yrs)
- Lead the delivery of outsourced services F&A : AP/AR/RTR to ensure customer happiness and increased revenue through client up-sell
- Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed critical metrics / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Handling internal & External Audits: Support Ops Compliance / Surveillance teams to ensure zero audit observations and findings. Extensively involve in building MAPs Management action plans wherever required and applicable. This needs outstanding governance in checking for policy and practice adherence
- You should partner with your global teams to set up digital initiatives.
- Take the lead in working with digital teams on introducing breakthrough technology solutions into operations, especially RPA
- Run operations to achieve/exceed P&L expectations
- Respond to customer requests from legal, internal/external audit or business units, assisting with management response and resolution for in scope areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement and drive transformation agenda.
- Implement appropriate mechanisms to identify, understand and call out performance gaps and/or performance breakthroughs. Develop and implement improvement plans to close performance gaps.
- Collaborate in the new deal process including solutioning, pricing, due diligence, transition and stabilization. Should be able to work with the customer independently and carve out the desired scope / solution.
- Work closely with client CXO's and process owners, operating teams and global relationship managers for key accounts
- Develop a strategy for winning and transitioning new deals while running and growing the existing relationships